The premises are located in Mijas Costa. More specifically in the El Faro de Calaburras area, on El Chopo de Cosmópolis street.
With a population of approximately 3,708 inhabitants, El Faro is a residential place that is constantly growing. It is one of the large urbanizations in the Mijas Costa area, ranging from La Cala de Mijas to El Castillo de Fuengirola.
This proposal is about the adaptation of the establishment for use as a commercial premises.
The available surface is divided into two floors, communicated with each other and with individual access:
On the ground floor we have access from the street and a staircase that connects us with the basement. With a height of 3.75M, and an approximate space of 391'52 M2.
The basement is accessed through a ramp that leads to a wide door (accessible for vehicles). With a height of 2.30 M and an approximate space of 1233'37 M2.
It is about an approximate area of 1624.89 M2 divided into a ground floor and a basement. Both surfaces with individual entrance, and communicated with each other through stairs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent location, well connected with important roads.
- Large warehouse area available with vehicle access.
- Visibility from everyday passageways (Autovía del Mediterráneo) - High ceilings, good construction finishes, lots of lighting. - South orientation.
- Large (public) space for parking on the same street.
- Communicated with urban and interurban public transport Rusadir and Portillo